Mobile App version: from 1.15.60 to 1.20.00
Fairplay Patch: from 1.20.00 to 1.30.00
The latest Gamercraft patch update brings a wide variety of quality of life improvements, new feature additions, and overall tournament balancing! Here’s the full breakdown of the patch:
Tech Updates & Improvements
- Signing up to Gamercraft is now easier than ever with our new and improved mobile app onboarding flow (so be sure to invite your friends and have them use your referral code)!
- Team captains, rejoice! The mobile app team management page has been revamped to make it easier for you to organize your teammates and allow you to put your full focus on dominating your opponents in-game.
- One of the most requested features is finally making its introduction, Prize Balances! With Prize Balances, you will now be able to use your prizes from Tournaments and Ladders as entry fees into other Tournaments and Ladders.
- Winning cash prizes has never felt so good! You can now access all Tax and Payout methods in the mobile app, making it your one-stop shop for collecting your well-deserved prizes.
All requested prizes have been placed in the prize balance. Requiring you to request prizes again
Fair Play & Scoring Updates
- Smurfers beware! To continue combating players who dare try to cheat in Gamercraft tournaments, we have added an additional layer of requirements for players signing up on the platform. There is now a minimum number of lifetime games required in order for accounts to be fully verified.
- First impressions are key, so we have improved the initial seeding for users who are competing in their first Ladder Tournament to make the competition more fair and balanced for all players.
- For all the Teamfight Tacticians out there, we are introducing an updated TFT Ladder scoring system to spice up the competition and increase the variety of viable compositions that are still able to score a competitive number of points.
The new scoring systems for both TFT and League of Legends will go live tomorrow at 9 AM PDT!
Article is closed for comments.