All League of Legends rules listed here still apply, unless specified below for ARAM tournaments only.
- In an ARAM match, there is no pick priority
- Map sides are randomly assigned in the app. Teams must adhere to the assigned sides or face disqualification or an ungamerlike warning
Rank / Level Guidelines:
- The minimum rank and level requirements to join and participate in Gamercraft ARAM tournaments are:
- Level 45
- Rank - Differs for each tournament; Check tournament information in app
- Smurfing is prohibited here at Gamercraft and it does not stay there. We are proactive about catching smurfers. We conduct reviews and also create a performance index (handicap) out of all the custom games created by Gamercraft.
- Smurfers and Smurfing Accomplices may be permanently banned and may also be reported to all Gamercraft's partners, stakeholders, and other leagues and tournament platforms.
- All users are still required to be playing on their main account.
- During ARAM, all champions are assigned to each player randomly
- There are no rerolls in custom ARAM games (Riot's restrictions, not ours)
- During ARAM custom matches, pauses are not allowed (Riot's restrictions, not ours)
- If a disconnection happens during Champion Select, it will result in a forfeit for the team with the member who disconnected
- If a disconnection happens during the match is ongoing, the match must continue and the disconnected player can join back.
- Game restarts will only be allowed once if approved by both teams or a Gamercraft Admin